Alice in Wonderland Crochet Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
It looks like you've fallen down the rabbit hole...join Alice as she ventures into a most peculiar place.
This sale is for the purchase of the crochet pattern of Alice Doll, which includes instructions for the doll, her apron, shoes & headband
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 9 pages of information and photos so that you can create your own mandrake
** PATTERN DETAILS **
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds and rows
- Skill level is intermediate
** MATERIALS **
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours light pastel yellow, skin tone of your choosing, brown, white, cream, blue & black
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes catona using the colours Candle Light, Linen, Root Beer, Sky blue, Jet black, Snow white, Bridal White,
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- Black embroidery thread
- 2.75 mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 8 mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing thread
- optional: makeup to create rosie cheeks
** MEASUREMENTS **
Alice measures approximately 28 cm / 10.5 inches tall when using the above materials.
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"