Niffley Crochet Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Say hi to Niffley the Nifflatypus! A magical creature inspired by the pet of a famous magizoologist. You may want to hide any shiny objects before you make this pattern...Niffley may pocket an item or two.
This sale is for the purchase of the crochet pattern of Niffley, his scarf and stolen coin!
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 9 pages of information and photos
** PATTERN DETAILS **
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds and rows
- Skill level is intermediate
** MATERIALS **
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours beige, black, gold, red and yellow
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes stonewashed using black onyx, axinite, yellow jasper & Scheepjes catona in ruby and saffron
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- Black embroidery thread
- 3.00 mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 8 mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing thread
** MEASUREMENTS **
Niffley measures approximately 24 cm / 9.5 inches tall when using the above materials.
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"