Crochet Bull Amigurumi Pattern
Say Hi to Billy the Bull! Billy loves the outdoors. He spends most of his days outside- playing baseball with his farm friends and snacking on buffalo grass during afternoon tea. Billy owns quite the collection of bows, and always looks handsome when at social events. Billy dreams of creating his own bow fashion line.
This sale is for the purchase of Billy the Bull crochet pattern.
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 7 pages of information and photos so that you can create your own Bull.
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds, joined rounds and rows
- Skill level is beginners/intermediate
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours light brown, light blue, beige, white
- Black thread
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes Catona using the colours Linen, Antique Mauve, Bridal White and Bluebell
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- 2.75 mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 8mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing thread
Finished Bull (with legs extended and to the top of the horn) measures approximately 27cm / 10.5 inches
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"