Harry the Wizard Bear Crochet Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"You're a bear Harry". Meet Harry, a wizard apprentice who has been fitted with a robe from Madam Malkins, has received his wand from Olivanders, and is now ready to start his new school year at the magical Hogwarts School under its leader, Albus Dumbledore.
This sale is for the purchase of the crochet pattern of Harry the Wizard Bear, with his house coloured scarf and robe.
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 10 pages of information and photos
** PATTERN DETAILS **
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds and rows
- Skill level is beginner - intermediate
** MATERIALS **
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours beige (or main bear colour), light grey, yellow, burgandy, black
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes Catona with the colours 110 - Jet Black,
505 - Linen, 074 - Mercury, 249 - Saffron, 517 - Ruby
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- Black & red embroidery thread
- 60mm toy glasses
- 2.75mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 9 mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing thread
** MEASUREMENTS **
Moose measures approximately 20 cm / 8 inches tall when using the above materials.
You may sell items (in small quantities only) created from this pattern, provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade @bluesparrowhandmade"