Crochet Owl Amigurumi Pattern.
Snowy Owl. Inspired by the owl of a famous wizard.
This sale is for the purchase of Hedwig the owl crochet pattern.
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 7 pages of information and photos so that you can create your own owl.
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds, joined rounds and rows
- Skill level is beginners/intermediate
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours white, black, gold, yellow, burgundy and light pink (optional)
- In the photo examples I have one owl made with:
* Scheepjes stonewashed- using black onyx, moonstone, yellow jasper and rose quartz
and one owl with:
* Scheepjes Catona - topaz, bridal white, jet black
* The scarf in both versions of the owl is made with Scheepjes Catona with the colours Ruby and Saffron.
- 2.75 mm crochet hook when using Scheepjes Catona and 3.5mm when using Scheepjes Stonewashed (or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose)
- 10 mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle
Hedwig measures approximately 23 cm / 9 inches tall when using Catona yarn, and 27 cm / 10.5 inches when using Scheepjes stonewashed
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"