Maverick the Moose Crochet Pattern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Maverick lives a quiet life up in the rocky mountains of North America. He loves waking up to clean fresh air, whilst sipping on his own brewed coffee. After reading the local newspaper, he will often venture deep into the mountains to study the rocks and ancient ruins. He is a qualified archaeologist, who could spend all day wondering about worlds that lived before his time. Maverick and his work colleagues once found fossilised bones of an ancient dinosaur. Maverick is now keen to expand his knowledge and become a paleontologist.
This sale is for the purchase of the crochet pattern of Maverick the Moose and his trendy scarf.
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 8 pages of information and photos
** PATTERN DETAILS **
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds and rows
- Skill level is intermediate
** MATERIALS **
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours brown, light brown, white, teal, dark teal
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes Catona with the colours (157) Root Beer, (506) Caramel, (105) Bridal White, (528) Silver Blue, (401) Dark Teal
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- Black embroidery thread
- 2.75 mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 9 mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing thread
** MEASUREMENTS **
Moose measures approximately 24 cm / 9.5 inches tall when using the above materials.
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"