Blue Sparrow Bird Crochet Amigurumi Pattern.
Say Hi to Mavi the Sparrow! Mavi might seem like an innocent small bird, but don't be fooled; this little fella has an adventurous soul. Mavi loves to whip around town flying at speeds well over 40km/h, and has been known to gift a dropping or two on unsuspecting civilians beneath him. He's got quite the chirpy voice, and you'll often find him humming amongst the tree branches. Mavi’s goal in life is to continue testing his endurance in flying, and maybe one day win the birdathalon at the olympics.
This PDF crochet Pattern contains 6 pages of information and photos so that you can create your own sparrow bird.
- This pattern uses US crochet terminology
- The pattern is worked in rounds, joined rounds and rows
- Skill level is beginners/intermediate
- Any yarn of your choice with the colours cream, white, turquoise, light brown, light blue, pink
- In the photo example I have used Scheepjes Stonewashed using the colours Axinite, Moonstone, Washed Green Agate, Boulder Opal, Washed Amazonite, Rose Quartz
- Fibre fill (toy stuffing)
- 3.0mm crochet hook, or hook size relevant for the yarn you choose
- 6/7mm safety eyes
- Scissors, pins, stitch markers, tapestry needle
Finished sparrow measures approximately 11 cm
You may sell items created from this pattern provided credit is given in any listings or advertising as per below:
"Pattern designed by Blue Sparrow Handmade Co @bluesparrowhandmade"